Ten reasons to choose Firefox 3 over your obsolete browser
- 1 - Proven security track record, with more frequent, transparent updates, so that you use a safer browser.
- 2 - Malware protection to be protected against unwanted downloads such as viruses and trojan horses.
Better browsing, with thousands of improvements
- 3 - Awesome bar, so that you can find places you've been before with a couple of keystrokes.
- 4 - "Save on exit" so that when you launch Firefox, you're immediately ready to surf, with last windows and tabs open.
- 5 - Remember passwords without a dialog box, so that you decide to save the password after you've logged-in.
- 6 - New download manager, users can pause a download and resume it later, with a search box to easily retrieve previous downloads.
- 7 - Customizable: change the look and feel (themes) and add features (extensions) to Firefox through the built-in add-ons manager. More than 5,000 community-built extensions are available for free!
- 8 - Fastest on complex Web applications, such as SPACEbiz© and GMail so you are more comfortable, even on old machines.
- 9 - Uses less memory than any other browser, so you'll get more mileage out of your computer.
- 10 - Moving the Web forward by supporting advanced Web standards so that the Web keeps evolving and benefits users in the long term.